We are looking for new talents who can provide excellent customer experience. The customer service advocate will handle inbound call inquiries with problem resolution skills, and a strong commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. You must be flexible to work between the hours of 8am and 10pm, CST, Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm, CST on Saturday and Sunday.
You will handle customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. Offers alternative solutions wherein is appropriate within the objective of retaining customers’ business. Identifies and escalates customer dissatisfaction issues and troubleshoots to help resolving customer concerns.
- Prior customer service and/or financial related account experience preferred
- Must demonstrate aptitude for sound problem solving skills and ability to solve customer issues in an efficient and courteous manner
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as experience in data entry
- Ability to navigate the internet and web-based programs
- Must possess strong English comprehension skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels within an organization in English and Spanish
- Strong work ethic and demonstrates excellent record of attendance and punctuality
- Accent-neutral English-speaking skills and Spanish bilingual required