As the client’s most trusted outsourcing partner, Inspiro piloted CX programs for adoption across their provider network.
Incubation partner for automation and process improvement
15% cost-to-serve reduction
No. 1 vendor in price and performance
To meet the demands of a growing customer base in multiple markets, a leading eCommerce company in Asia needed a partner to spearhead CX improvement initiatives, for eventual rollout to its network of CX providers.
How We Delivered
In line with the Client’s objective to connect buyers and sellers within one community, Inspiro:
- Deployed a unified global structure — multisite operations, single point-of-contact — complemented by a work-from-home (WFH) workforce
- Developed an automated Escalation Tracker, which was eventually adopted by the Client for enterprise-wide use
- Deployed Simulate by Inspiro that provided agents with immersive training on the tools used by the Client
- Initiated contact reduction initiatives by establishing a chatbot and website FAQs
- Instituted monthly and quarterly recognition programs powered by a real-time productivity monitoring tool that tracks agent performance
Inspiro continues to deliver value by growing the Client’s headcount, markets, and lines of business.
- Chosen as incubation partner for automation and process improvement
- Reduced cost-to-serve by 15%
- Decreased invalid escalations at only 0.15%
- Continuously exceeded targets for Voice and Chat CSATs
- Ranked no. 1 vendor in price and performance
- Achieved 9x FTE growth in three years