Inspiro helped the client streamline their back office operations by proactively establishing processes that enabled the client to anticipate seasonal demand.
80% increase in order fulfillment rate
47% reduction in customer escalations
Perfect Net Promoter Score of 10
The Client, a US floral and gourmet foods gift retailer and distribution company, wanted to improve their service delivery efficiency and at the same time, maintain customer satisfaction by enhancing their back-office operations and internal processes.
How We Delivered
To ensure consistent service levels, Inspiro:
- Established a bridge team that mirrored the client’s capability to predict back-office queue and coordinate requests for split changes in real-time
- Laid out Queue Improvement and Queue Excellence Projects aimed at improving back-office operations
- Authored a Negative Verbatim Call-out Process which was eventually acquired by the client for use by its other vendors
- Initiated the disaster recovery and emergency management across all delivery centers to ensure consistent service levels even in disruptive times
- Increased order fulfillment rate by 80%
- Became the 1st partner to exceed CSAT sales score
- Awarded with additional work volume due to excellent performance – becoming the only outsource partner to support all brands
- Reduced customer escalations by 47%
- Perfect Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 10 and top Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) ranking of 8.8 among three vendors