Responsible for answering inquiries relating to the company’s products and services, assists customers with sales, informs clients of products and/or services or add-ons that may or may not have been considered previously, has the ability to work under pressure, able to multi-task and is flexible to do overtime as needed.
Answers inbound sales inquiries relating to products, services and current promotions through chat tool Communicates and explains the value of the client brand and benefits of services to potential customers by establishing relationships and building strong rapport Uses effective selling techniques to identify customer needs and drive sales results.
- 18 years of age and up
- At least 2 years in college or completed 72 units
- Excellent English communication skills
- Above average typing speed
- *High school graduates with at least 6 months call center experience handling international accounts are welcome to apply
- No work experience required.