INSPIRATION LIVES HERE!
Inspiro has over 32,000 Customer Champions across 51 global strategic locations. As a pioneering leader in global customer experience management, we blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver multilingual, omnichannel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We’ve helped some of the world’s best-known companies across various industries – so well that several partners have been with us over decades.
Now partnering with Dish Wireless who is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the wireless industry and fuel innovation! They have their sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers. It takes work to change the world and the right people to do it. The wireless teams are the helm of helping us shape the future.
Inspiro and Dish are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Wireless Support Team Members are responsible for providing quality technical and customer service support. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide customer service through one-call or chat resolution and establishing long-term customer relations.
- Accurately respond to questions regarding billing and payments, including accepting payments from customers.
- Assist DISH to determine call types, failure trending, and/or diagnostic improvements to provide a higher level of customer service, performance, and efficiency.
- Communicate the value of our products and share ways for customers to get the most from DISH
- Transform into the best customer support advocate in the business, engaging with a diverse consumer base to provide solutions for customer needs and technical issues
Location: Onsite/ Inspiro Contact Center- 200 W Hanley Ave. Suite 200-3. Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week – 5:00AM-9:00PM PST
Agent Pay: $16.17/hr + $2/hr Attendance Bonus
Schedule: Hybrid Onsite/ Work At Home opportunity: Onsite first 30 days minimum, then Hybrid 2 days a week at home, 3 days a week onsite: based on attendance and performance
*We provide all necessary equipment for Work at Home, you will only need a direct connection to your modem that meets our internet speed requirements*
PERKS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Paid Onsite Training, Competitive wages based on position
- Full-Time 40 hrs per week with opportunity for overtime
- AWESOME BENEFITS!!!! Full Medical, Dental, Vision, paid holidays, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, & Short-Term Disability
- Progressive PTO and Annual Cash Out: 1st year= 120 hours, 2nd year= 140 hours, 3rd year= 160 hours, 4+ years= 180 hours earned
- DAY ONE eligibility of 401k investment, with 3% match after 1 year
- Childcare Reimbursement up to $250 monthly after 90 days of employment
- $1000 Employee Referral Bonus with no cap:
$300 paycheck after 30 days, $300 paycheck after 60 days, and $400 paycheck after 90 days
- $25 Internet Stipend per month after 60 days of employment
- 2 paid “You Days”: one earned after 90 days and 120 days
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
Ideal representatives have:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Six months of related customer service and troubleshooting experience and/or training
- An openness to being coachable and a desire to learn new techniques.
All representatives must have:
- Reliable transportation
- Living accommodations within a reasonable traveling distance to the site, which is generally considered 60 miles or less
- Adaptability to different work environments
- High engagement throughout the entirety of their shift
- Superb attendance
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Flexibility with schedule changes through the year
- Tech savviness with the ability to smoothly operate Windows OS desktop computer and ability to grasp wireless technology concepts
- Ability to multitask and effectively problem solve; speaking with customers while logging information, following different processes, and navigating multiple tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Willingness to proactively communicate problems to various business levels
- An openness to being coachable and a desire to learn new techniques
WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTS
- Home Internet: Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP – satellite and fixed wireless are not supported
- Minimum internet speeds: 40mbps Download, 5mbps Upload, Ping/ Latency under 80mbps
- Stable internet connection with no packet loss
- Wired Ethernet between modem and PC without use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Prefers that Work at Home agents do not have bandwidth or data caps on Internet usage (caps lower than 250GB are not recommended)
Our people, our culture: This is #InspiroNation https://youtu.be/Wn9XcuFaZFs
As a company we strive for our Leadership Team to be promoted from within. We have several career paths for our employees to pursue within Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Upper Level Management and more!
#InspireYourNext by becoming a part of the Inspiro family AND APPLY NOW!