Global brands trust us with their customers. Shouldn’t you be one of them?
As a pioneering leader in global customer experience management, we blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver multilingual, omnichannel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We’ve helped some of the world’s best-known companies across various industries – so well that several partners have been with us over decades.
Our management group was the first to win ‘Best C-Suite Team’ at the International ICT Awards, while our big boss Maulik Parekh was the first to win the ICT ‘Best CEO of the Year’ recognition. We don’t just get top marks; we set the benchmark.
Global Delivery Network
At Inspiro, we’re proud to have played a huge role in making our Philippine homebase a destination of choice for global outsourcing. Today, wherever you are in the world, we’ve got the tech and the teams to give you the support you need, with a network of 12,000 personnel at 35 facilities, across the US, Australia, Nicaragua, the Philippines, and the rest of the Asian region.
Established in 1987, Relia, Inc. is a leading BPO service company, operating over 30 centers in Japan, with approximately 20,000 employees providing customer support services – such as contact center, field operation, and web marketing – for Japanese blue-chip companies and multi-national enterprises. Known as Moshi Moshi Hotline until October 2015, Relia, Inc. is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (code: 4708).
For more information, visit www.relia-group.com.
Maulik ParekhPRESIDENT AND CEO
- since joining in late 2009, has tripled the value of the company
- has shaped Inspiro into Asia’s most-awarded BPO brand – nearly 100 awards in the last decade
- led the company to win “Best Company to Work for in Asia” and “BPO Company of the Year” in 2015; “Best Employer of the Year” in 2014 and “BPO Company of the Year” in 2011
- was the first International ICT Awards’ ‘Best CEO of the Year’ in 2015
- was Executive Vice President of Asia Operations for TeleTech Holdings
- holds an International MBA from the Thunderbird School of Global Management, USA
- responsible for our legal affairs, facilities administration, and travel desk
- has overseen management, development, and expansion of our global offices
- contributes over 15 years of legal experience related to the BPO sector
- was Country Counsel for companies engaged in offshoring and outsourcing
- Board of Director, Inspiro Relia, Inc.
- holds a Juris Doctor degree from Ateneo de Manila University
Ryan LaureanoChief Administrative Officer and General Counsel
- drives our global sales and business development efforts
- manages delivery across 12 global operations
- champions quality methodologies: ISO 9001 & 14001, QS9000, Six Sigma, TQM, COPC
- has 15 years of experience in BPO and Manufacturing
- was Head of Voice for the Hubs, ANZ Global Services
- was President and CEO of WNS GS Philippines
- Board of Director, Inspiro Relia, Inc.
- holds a BS in Industrial Management Engineering from De La Salle University
Rommel ReginoGlobal Head, Sales and Operations
- heads Inspiro’s global marketing and corporate communication functions
- contributes 25 years of expertise in strategic communications across various sectors
- has led multiple rebranding exercises, as well as client and recruitment marketing efforts
- responsible for our successful awards program, helping us win over 100 accolades
- holds a BA (cum laude) in Mass Communications from Enverga University
May DizonSenior Vice President, Marketing, and Corporate Communications
- heads all our HR and Quality programs across the Philippines, Australia, the United States, and Nicaragua
- contributes nearly 20 years of experience as an HR professional
- was Director of Human Resources for Transcom Worldwide, Philippines
- was Executive Director of Human Capital Delivery at TeleTech Philippines
- holds a BA (cum laude) in Journalism from the University of the Philippines, Diliman
Marvin VictorianoChief People Officer
- responsible for overall strategy and direction of Inspiro’s technology infrastructure
- has over 20 years in telecoms, IT and security, product support, and project management
- was Deputy Chief, Partner Operations at the US Department of Defense Cyber Command
- was Chief Technology Officer for the Army Reserve Information Operations Command
- is a graduate of the United States Military Academy, West Point, New York
- holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the National Defense University
- holds a CIO certificate from the National Defense University in Washington, DC
Mark MistalChief Information Officer
At Inspiro, each of us chips in to form a whole that’s way greater than the sum of its parts. We believe in synergy, and that our TEAM is MORE. That’s our little motto, which stands for:
Success inspires us.
- To cultivate client relationships by treating each customer as royalty.
- To retain our most important asset – our people, by enriching their lives through unparalleled opportunities.
- To maximize shareholder value by delivering continuous and profitable growth.
Awards & Recognitions
Our unique approach, the efforts of our stellar team, and our many successful client collaborations have earned us widespread industry recognition, with over 100 accolades awarded over the last decade.
London, United Kingdom
Help us help you.
Find out now how we can get you in on getting great!