Internationally recognized as the world’s call center capital, the Philippines’ contact center industry faced massive disruption due to the global contagion. Business Continuity Plans were put to the test; priorities had to shift from business-as-usual to crisis mode, and day-to-day decisions demanded lightning-fast threat and risk assessment to respond to issues within severe time constraints.
- How did the industry face its challenges?
- What priorities and tools were set in place for over a million agents impacted by the crisis?
- With a remote workforce, how did we maintain, sustain, and improve employee culture when everyone is so dispersed?
- How did we mitigate the risks and minimize disruptions for partners that we are supporting globally?
- What is the new normal and what opportunities can the contact center industry harness?
Rommel Regino, Director of the Contact Center Association of the Philippines and Inspiro’s Head of Global Operations and Sales, shares his country and company’s experience, practices, and learnings from this unprecedented event.