While customer experience (CX) analytics can certainly be complex in operation and implementation, the concept is really very simple:
- Businesses want customers, and customers want things.
- CX analytics help businesses understand and provide what customers want.
- By providing what customers want, businesses gain and retain more customers.
Let’s take a look at how three companies, from very different industries, use CX analytics to keep their customers engaged and their businesses thriving:
- A prominent financial company examines socio-economic and money management patterns to pitch new plans specifically tailored to established customer preferences. These custom-fit suggestions and excellent service results in increased spending, and furthers the relationship of trust, critical in the financial arena.
- A global entertainment repository uses data analytics to gather and interpret information for each region they serve. In this way, they determine what movies and shows to acquire rights for and stream, delighting each target market in every corner of the world, and continuing to add more consumers to its customer base.
- A leading e-commerce site uses data gathered when customers browse through their site, to build and fine-tune their recommendation engine. This enables them to position the right ads and offers most likely to appeal to each user, enhancing experience and satisfaction for advertisers and end-users alike.
So the concept is simple, and the potential rewards are simply enormous. Inspiro helps companies deploy CX analytics as easy as 1-2-3: increasing retention, boosting satisfaction rate, and ultimately increasing customer lifetime value.